Monday, June 24, 2013

aww shuk's!



 Today after school. I headed with two friends, Allie and Jade to Machne Yehuda, the giant shuk (market) so we could get fruit, veggies and other staple items. It was perfect to go on a Monday because it was not crowded (if you go on Thursday or Friday it is crazy busy as people get ready for Shabbat).

I was so excited to get vegetables! everything at the shuk is fresh and the price can't be beat.




where I got zucchini, mushroom, onion and cucumber

I was confused why my potatoes weren't brown until I remembered that I am no longer near Idaho! 

I was most excited about buying (and trying) loose leaf tea! 

so many to choose from - can't wait to try more!


       
peach tea
I bought chai and peach - both smelled great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment